Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What a Hoot.....

Housework that needs to be done:
  • Hang out Washing
  • Mop Floors
  • Tidy the Play Room
  • and as for that Desk! Well .....

But instead of doing that.....

I'm trying to make up for my exceptionally bad parenting yesterday by spending some time with the kids doing crafts.




I recently procured a whole stack of cupcake papers, so I thought perhaps there might be a fun craft we could do with them. 



2 minutes on Google (I do love the internet) and I found these delightful little owls. I figured they wouldn't be too tricky for me or Miss 3. Mr 1 3/4 also wanted to join in, so he just helped me.


30 minutes or so later here are our little hootie friends




And now the kids are happily playing with paper scraps and pilfering tomatoes from the bench. Hmm - better go and rescue those tomatoes! 



Oh dear - it seems like there was more to be worried about than tomatoes.....




No comments:

Post a Comment